RTU Mountaineer's History
- Inspired by AMASUM (AMSOC) Gean Carlo Gasim and the 3rd group of mountaineering in RTU.
- Founded on December 15, 2002 by the support of the PUP Mountaineers for lending their constitution and by laws to be the fundamental principles as well as their Basic Mountaineering Course.
- Ranger Marquez from Sandugo formerly known as Engkanto also showed support by lending his equipment.
- August 13, 2003 - Revised the adapted constitution of PUP Mountaineers with 16 members.
- Reached the summit of Mt. Apo, led by Menandro "Andy" Sausa and Dennis Cabrillas. A few months later, another expedition was led by Carlos " Caloy" Garcia Jr. together with other RTUM Alumni, Ysrael "Ysra" Satorre, Jay-r Sanvictores, Daniel Sta. Ana, Gean Carlos of AMSOC, and Ryan Paisan.
- By the start of the Academic school year of 2013, the amendment of the constitution and the Basic Mountaineering Course (BMC) was initiated by Miguel "Migs" Roque and Felino "Jhun" Calderon III to cope up with the modern practices of mountaineering.
- First organization to cross over the latter campus of the University to open its doors for the interested students and employees from RTU Pasig.
- Peter De Guzman III an alumnus member of the organization reached the base camp of Mt. Everest.